PRICING - Starting from $225+HST (shipping included)
When reaching out for accurate pricing, please include the following:
What you are looking to have created
Include the photos that you would like me to use in creating the piece (if possible) otherwise, you can send them later.
Any notes you think are helpful
I can work from a pre-existing photo or use multiple photos to piece it together. If there are special/specific features that you would like highlighted in the illustration, especially elements not included in the supplied photo, please let me know upfront.
Note: the "semi-realistic" styles will be drawn from the image you supply. Piecing individual images together may not be available for this style.
The standard quoted price will include a print - any size up to 12"x16". I do suggest picking a common frame size. Larger sizes are available, but I will have to get a custom printing quote.
The most common sizes I see chosen include 8"x10", 8.5"x11", 11"x14", 12"x16" OR Square 8"x 8", 10"x10", 12"x12".
Timelines fluctuate during the year, so it's best to reach out and let me know what your ideal timeline is and I will do my best to make it work.
Leading into September/October, bookings for the holidays fill up quickly, so please keep that in mind if you are thinking of holiday gifts.
Estimated completion times are also dependent on the communication back and forth during the approval stages of the piece. I usually base my estimates on a 1-2 day reply after I've sent over the artwork/edits.
BOOKING / DEPOSIT
To secure a spot, I do ask for a 50% non-refundable deposit to schedule the piece. The other half and shipping (if required) are due at the end of the project. I kindly ask that the final payment be sent before I ship out the final piece, unless you are picking it up, in which case you can choose to pay upon pick-up.
Free shipping in Canada. Free local pick up in Hamilton is available. Over sized pieces may be subject to extra shipping costs.
1. From the provided photo, I will draw the black and white linework of the piece.
2. I will send the image to you for approval. If you require any revisions, I will make those and send it back again for approval.
3. Once approved I will move on to colouring.
4. I will send you the coloured artwork. If you require any colour revisions, I will edit and send it back again for approval.
5. Once the colouring is approved I will send it to the print shop.
Note: the final piece is a signed print due to my process.
Since it is a signed print, additional copies are available for $10+hst each (for sizes up to 12"x16").
6. Once received back, I will sign and package the piece and ship it out. If you prefer to pick it up locally in Hamilton, we can arrange a pick-up date and time.
7. I will also provide a digital copy that you can use for your computer, phone, wherever, as long as it is for personal use and not used commercially. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this.
+ Edits that require moving back a stage (ie. editing the original drawing once we've moved on to colouring), will incur an additional charge based on the edit requirements. Please be mindful when sending back feedback and approvals to help avoid unnecessary charges.
Please don't hesitate to ask for clarification regarding the two items above if there is any uncertainty.
TO GET STARTED
Please send an email to email@example.com
You can also use the contact form on my website to reach out initially, but the website contact form does not allow the attachment of photos. Sending your initial inquiry through email with photos and details will allow me to get back to you with an accurate price faster.
Thank you for thinking of me for this special piece!